Google/HTC/Samsung/T-Mobile are you listening?
I love my Nexus One but the new larger screen phones have me drooling. Here is what it will take for me to jump, in order of importance.:
* T-mobile network compatible;
* No physical keyboard (thin form factor);
* Android 2.2 or 3.0 (vanilla preferred or I will root);
* 4.3" screen w/thin bezzle;
* At least Hummingbird-class cpu;
* At least 4gig internal mem + card slot;
* Front-facing camera;
* Noise-canceling microphone;
* Super AMOLED;
* Removable battery;
* Tiny multi-color LED for notifications; and
* Speakers on front or sides instead of back (not a deal killer).
Basically an EVO with faster processor & super AMOLED or Samsung Galaxy-class keyboardless with 4.3" screen.